Kazakhstan’s 3 cities and 8 rgns in COVID-19 ‘red zone’
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan’s three cities and eight regions are in the «red zone» on the State’s map of the COVID-19 spread, Kazinform cites the Telegram channel of the Interdepartmental Commission on prevention of the spread of COVID-19.
According to the State’s map of the COVID-19 spread, cities of Nur-Sultan, Almaty and Shymkent as well as Atyrau, Akmola, Aktobe, West Kazakhstan, Mangistau, Karaganda, Kyzylorda, and Pavlodar regions are in the «red zone».
Almaty, Zhambyl, and Kostanay regions are in the COVID-19 «yellow zone».
Turkestan, North Kazakhstan, and East Kazakhstan regions are in the «green zone» for COVID-19.
Notably, the country’s daily COVID-19 cases have surged to 10,418 in the past 24 hours. 1,279 more Kazakhstanis have made full recoveries from the virus.
- Pavlodar region sets new COVID-19 daily cases record
- Sputnik Light vaccine landed in Pavlodar region
- WHO says COVID-19 pandemic still 'an extraordinary event'
- Japan decides to put Tokyo, 12 more areas under COVID quasi-emergency
- Daily cases jump to over 6,000 for 1st time in nearly month amid omicron woes in S. Korea
- 12 die of COVID-19, COVID-like pneumonia in Kazakhstan in 24h
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis