Kazakhstan’s 2 cities, 4 rgns in ‘red zone’ for COVID-19
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – According to the State’s map on the spread of COVID-19 Kazakhstan’s two major cities and four regions are in the «red zone,» Kazinform cites the Telegram channel of the Interdepartmental Commission on prevention of the spread of COVID-19.
Almaty, Nur-Sultan, Akmola, West Kazakhstan, Karaganda, and Pavlodar regions are put in the «red zone».
Shymkent city, East Kazakhstan, Almaty, Atyrau, and Aktobe regions are in the coronavirus «yellow zone».
Zhambyl, Mangistau, Turkestan, Kostanay, Kyzylorda, and North Kazakhstan regions are placed in the «green zone» for COVID-19.
- Above 267,000 vaccinated against COVID-19 in Almaty region
- 1,005 get COVID-19 vaccine in Atyrau region in last 24 hours
- Less than 1,000 treated for COVID-19 in Almaty city
- Japan eyes vaccinating people under 65 at state centers from Thursday
- S. Korea: New virus cases in 300s for 2nd day; vaccinations in higher gear
- Some Kazakhstanis violate stay-at-home regime – Minsiter Tsoi
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis