Kazakhstan’s 16 areas remain in ‘red zone’ for COVID-19
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – As of July 31, 16 areas are in the «red zone» on the COVID-19 spread map in Kazakhstan, Kazinform cites the Telegram channel of the Interdepartmental Commission on prevention of the spread of COVID-19.
According to the country’s COVID-19 spread map, Nur-Sultan, Almaty, Shymkent cities, Almaty, Akmola, Aktobe, Atyrau, Zhambyl, East Kazakhstan, West Kazakhstan, Karaganda, Kostanay, Kyzylorda, Mangistau, Pavlodar, and North Kazakhstan regions remain in the «red zone».
Turkestan region is the only area in the coronavirus «yellow zone».
Notably, 7,691 cases of the coronavirus infection have been reported in the country in the past 24 hours.
- Japan to lower minimum age to 16 at state-run vaccination sites
- Over 267,000 people in Aktobe region fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- 489 schoolchildren contract COVID-19 in Aktobe region since Sept 1
- Aktobe region reports 137 COVID-19 cases in past day
- 68 COVID-19 cases recorded in Atyrau rgn in past 24 hrs
- 7 countries recognize Kazakhstan’s vaccine passport
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis