Kazakhstan’s 16 areas remain in ‘red zone’ for COVID-19
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 16 areas of the country are in the «red zone» on the COVID-19 spread map, Kazinform cites the Telegram channel of the Interdepartmental Commission on prevention of the spread of COVID-19.
According to the country’s COVID-19 spread map, Nur-Sultan, Almaty, Shymkent cities, Almaty, Akmola, Aktobe, Atyrau, Zhambyl, East Kazakhstan, West Kazakhstan, Karaganda, Kostanay, Kyzylorda, Mangistau, Pavlodar, and North Kazakhstan regions remain in the «red zone».
Turkestan region is the only area in the coronavirus «yellow zone».
Notably, 6,925 cases of the coronavirus infection have been reported in the country in the past 24 hours.
- 45 teachers tested positive for COVID-19 in Pavlodar rgn
- COVID-19: Brazil reports 21.2 mi cases, 590.7k deaths
- Kazakhstan to ease quarantine restrictions, resume int’l air service
- 4 expectant women die of COVID-19 in Aktobe
- 29 daily cases of COVID-19 registered in Atyrau rgn
- 2,431 treated for COVID-19 in Almaty city
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis