Kazakhstan reveals women’s wrestling roster for Tokyo Olympics
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan has revealed the roster of its women’s wrestling team for the upcoming 2021 Summer Olympic Games in Tokyo, Kazinform cites Olympic.kz.
Three athletes are said to represent Kazakhstan at the Tokyo Olympics, including Valentina Islamova (50kg), Tatyana Amanzhol (53kg), and Elmira Syzdykova (76kg), in women’s wrestling.
A total of 288 athletes will vie in wrestling competitions at the Games.
- Head of State awards Alibek Dnishev Labor Hero of Kazakhstan title
- Kazakhstan’s Vladislav Yakovlev ends his campaign in men’s singles sculls at Tokyo Games
- Astana-Premier Tech brings versatile team to Donostia San Sebastian Klasikoa
- Kazakhstan 55th in Tokyo Olympics medal tally
- President Tokayev meets with Kazakhstan’s national Paralympic team
- President Tokayev briefed on preparations for upcoming academic year
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis