Kazakhstan resumes international air service
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM On June 20 Kazakhstan resumes international flights to Turkey, China, South Korea, Thailand, Georgia and Japan, Kazinform reports.
In conformity with decision of the interdepartmental commission for prevention and spread of coronavirus infection in Kazakhstan as of June 11, 2020, as recommended by the Healthcare Ministry, and taking into account the epidemiological situation according to the WHO chart on June 20, 2020, Kazakhstan recommences international air service to Turkey, China, South Korea, Thailand, Georgia and Japan.
A plane is expected to leave today from Nur-Sultan for Istanbul.
- 33 people die from domestic violence in 2020 in Kazakhstan
- Pneumonia cases in Kazakhstan surpass 9,500
- Number of COVID-19 recoveries exceeds 68,000
- Astana Pro Team revealed roster for Mont Ventoux Dénivelé Challenge 2020
- Kazakhstan adds over 1,000 new COVID-19 cases
- President instructs Foreign Ministry to ensure security of Kazakhstanis in Lebanon
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis