Kazakhstan reports over 790 fresh COVID-19 cases
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan has added 792 fresh cases of the coronavirus infection in the past 24 hours, 27 down from the previous day, Kazinform has learnt from coroanvirus2020.kz.
East Kazakhstan region yet again leads in the number of new COVID-19 cases – 131. Coming in second in terms of the number of fresh COVID-19 cases is Pavlodar region with 112 cases. Kostanay and North Kazakhstan regions have reported 87 and 84 new COVID-19 cases, respectively.
Of 792 newly reported COVID-19 cases, 80 have been registered in Nur-Sultan city, 77 – in Akmola region, 63 – in Almaty city, 40 – in Almaty region, 39 – in West Kazakhstan region, 26 – in Karaganda region, 18 – in Atyrau region, 16 – in Zhambyl region, 9 – in Aktobe region, 5 – in Shymkent city, 4 – in Turkestan region, and 1 – in Kyzylorda region.
Since the start of the pandemic Kazakhstan has reported 135,498 cases of the coronavirus infection.
- Russia reports 20,921 coronavirus cases over day, record low since November 11
- Human embryos susceptible to coronavirus at early stages of development, scientists say
- Pfizer-BioNTech, WHO strike deal on 40M vaccine doses
- Near 26,000 under coronavirus treatment in Kazakhstan
- S. Korea reports 431 more cases of new coronavirus
- COVID-19-like pneumonia affects 100 in Kazakhstan in past day
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis