Kazakhstan reports over 1,000 new COVID-19 cases, total at 401,272
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – In the past 24 hours, 1,058 new cases of the coronavirus infection have been recorded in Kazakhstan, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
The number of daily infections registered in the Kazakh capital, Nur-Sutlan, climbed to 257. Ranked second is Karaganda region with 171 new COVID-19 cases. Almaty city added the third highest number of cases – 111
87 people tested positive for COVID-19 in East Kazakhstan region, 82 – in West Kazakhstan region, 48 – in Atyrau region, 46 – in Almaty region, 45 – in Akmola region, 44 – in Pavlodar region, 34 – in Kostanay region, 30 – in Shymkent city, 25 – in Mangistau region, 20 – in Zhambyl region, 17 - Aktobe region, 14 – in North Kazakhstan region, and 11 – in Kyzylorda region.
In total, Kazakhstan has logged in 401,272 cases of the coronavirus infection since the start of the pandemic.
- 57 schoolchildren contract COVID-19 since Sept 1 in Kokshetau
- Kazakh Head of State hails signing of SCO’s ‘Green Belt’ program
- 2 more Kazakhstani anti-COVID vaccines included into WHO table of vaccine candidates
- 98 new coronavirus cases detected in Atyrau rgn last day
- €34 billion disbursed so far to tackle COVID-19 in partner countries: Team Europe
- New Chairman of Committee on investment of Kazakh MFA named
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis