Kazakhstan reports more COVID-19 recoveries, total at 73,702
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Over the past day, 1,179 more have defeated the coronavirus infection, Kazinform cites coronavirus2020.kz.
The new COVID-19 recoveries by city/region: 158 in Nur-Sultan city, 124 in Almaty city, 23 in Shymkent city, 43 in Akmola region, 86 in Atyrau region, 97 in East Kazakhstan region, 85 in Zhambyl region, 21 in West Kazakhstan region, 41 in Karaganda region, 58 in Kostanay region, 121 in Mangistau region, 30 – in Pavlodar region, 32 in North Kazakhstan region, and 260 in Turkestan region, thus, taking the total COVID-19 recovered cases in the country to 73,702.
- Fujifilm ends delayed Avigan clinical test, looks to gov't application
- Students in greater Seoul return to school as virus slows, learning gap widens
- With no new cases, N.Zealand moves to lift restrictions
- Russia resumes air service with Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, South Korea
- Kazakhstan reports decrease in COVID-19 morbidity and mortality rates
- Kia halts 2 local plants on COVID-19 cases for 4 days
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis