Kazakhstan reports less cases of COVID-like pneumonia
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan has registered 158 new cases of the coronavirus-like pneumonia in the past 24 hours, down 44 from previous day, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
One person has died of the COVID-like pneumonia and 55 patients have made full recoveries from the disease.
Since August 1, Kazakhstan has recorded 40,848 cases of the coronavirus-like pneumonia. Of 40,848, 29,869 people have recovered successfully. The disease has claimed lives of 424 people countrywide.
- Trade between Kazakhstan and EAEU rises by 33%
- Number of foreign workers totals around 16 thou in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan to build 24 new landfill sites
- Kazakh PM instructs to step up efforts in greenhouse gas reduction
- Kazakhstan, EU debated customs coop
- Kazakhstan confirms 20 more COVID-19-like pneumonia cases, 1 death
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis