Kazakhstan reports first coronavirus death
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Kazakhstan confirmed the first death from coronavirus infection.
Kazakh Information Minister Dauren Abayev extended his condolences to the family and relatives of the late person.
Detailed information will be provided tomorrow, March 27.
- Antibodies to COVID-19 mostly developed by 18-45 age group, medical company says
- Roundup: record cases in Romania as Czech, Slovakia in state of emergency
- ANSA: COVID-19 State of emergency may be extended till Jan 31
- India’s COVID-19 cases pass 6.3 million
- Tokyo added to travel subsidy program as discount raised to 50%
- Olympics: New 2020 sports director Kotani says games will be safe
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis