Kazakhstan reports first coronavirus death
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Kazakhstan confirmed the first death from coronavirus infection.
Kazakh Information Minister Dauren Abayev extended his condolences to the family and relatives of the late person.
Detailed information will be provided tomorrow, March 27.
- SCO Headquarters flying flags at half-mast to honor coronavirus victims in Kazakhstan
- Russian university says clinical trials of COVID-19 vaccine completed
- 376 Kazakhstanis beat COVID-19
- Kazakhstan confirms 59,899 coronavirus cases
- Nursultan Nazarbayev condoles over coronavirus pandemic victims
- Brazil's COVID-19 death toll tops 72,000
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis