Kazakhstan reports 99 daily cases of COVID-19-like pneumonia
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan has added 99 cases of pneumonia flagged as pneumonia with COVID-19-related signs in the past 24 hours, Kazinform cites coronavirus2020.kz.
Eight people have died of and 191 recovered from the COVID-19-like pneumonia in the country in the past 24 hours.
Nationwide, COVID-19-like pneumonia cases have totaled 77,533. The number of COVID-19-like pneumonia recovered cases has reached 65,749 in the country. The COVID-19-like pneumonia death toll stands at 4,939.
Notably, the country has logged 1,985 cases of the coronavirus infection in the past 24 hours. 1,895 more Kazakhstanis have made full recoveries from the virus.
- COVID: 2,535 new cases, 30 more victims, ANSA
- Over 57% of Nur-Sultan residents fully immunized against COVID-19 – mayor
- Kazakh capital closes down 8 infectious diseases hospitals
- Crucial to speed up vaccination pace in Kazakhstan, PM
- Over 7 mln fully completed COVID-19 vaccination cycle
- Over 300,000 daily COVID-19 cases recorded globally
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis