Kazakhstan reports 87 daily cases of COVID-19-like pneumonia
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan has added 87 daily cases of pneumonia flagged as pneumonia with COVID-19-related signs in the past 24 hours, Kazinform cites coronavirus2020.kz.
16 people have died of and 106 recovered from the COVID-19-like pneumonia in the country in the past 24 hours.
Nationwide, COVID-19-like pneumonia cases have totaled 61,255. The death toll stands at 3,740. The number of COVID-19-like pneumonia recovered cases has reached 54,764 in the country.
Notably, the country has reported 7,573 cases of and 4,681 recoveries from the coronavirus infection over the past day.
All areas of the country are in the «red zone» on the map of the COVID-19 spread.
- QazVac vaccine effective against Delta COVID strain, says developer
- Hospital beds in some regions of Slovakia to be set aside for COVID patients
- Eta COVID-19 strain confirmed in 5yo in Pavlodar
- 69 more tested positive for COVID-19 in Atyrau rgn
- Over 2.2 thou COVID-19 patients under treatment in Almaty city
- Over 730 thou people given 1st COVID-19 vaccine jab in Almaty rgn
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis