Kazakhstan reports 86 COVID-19 fatalities in past day
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan has reported 86 COVID-19-related fatalities in the past 24 hours, Kazinform cites the Health Ministry of Kazakhstan.
The biggest number of daily COVID-19 deaths has been reported in Nur-Sultan city – 19, followed by Shymkent city with 16 fatalities. Eight have succumbed to the disease in Almaty city, seven in Akmola region as well as Pavlodar region, five in Atyrau region as well as in West Kazakhstan, Mangistau region, four in Karaganda regions, three in Almaty region, two in Aktobe region as well as Zhambyl, Turkestan regions, and one on Kyzylorda region.
Notably, the country has reported 7,573 cases of and 4,681 recoveries from the coronavirus infection over the past day.
Countrywide, the number of COVID-19 patients under treatment stands at 101,702.
All areas of the country are in the «red zone» on the map of the COVID-19 spread.
- QazVac vaccine effective against Delta COVID strain, says developer
- Hospital beds in some regions of Slovakia to be set aside for COVID patients
- Eta COVID-19 strain confirmed in 5yo in Pavlodar
- 69 more tested positive for COVID-19 in Atyrau rgn
- Over 2.2 thou COVID-19 patients under treatment in Almaty city
- Over 730 thou people given 1st COVID-19 vaccine jab in Almaty rgn
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis