Kazakhstan reports 8 COVID-19-like pneumonia deaths
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 1,423 cases of and 8 deaths from pneumonia flagged as pneumonia with COVID-19 signs have been reported countrywide in the last 24 hours, Kazinform cites coronavirus2020.kz.
Thus, a total of 14,760 cases of as well as 181 deaths from the COVID-19-like pneumonia have been registered countrywide since August 1.
- Coronavirus can become seasonal infection — WHO director for Europe
- COVID-19 spread coefficient in Moscow decreases first time in two weeks
- Coronavirus claims more lives in Kazakhstan
- Japan to start easing travel advisory in stages from October
- World’s longest lockdown extended in Manila
- 96% of COVID-19 patients recover in N Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis