Kazakhstan reports 79 daily cases of COVID-19-like pneumonia
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 79 people have been affected by pneumonia flagged as pneumonia with COVID-19-related signs in Kazakhstan over the past day, Kazinform cites coronavirus2020.kz.
One person has died of and 42 people have recovered from the COVID-19-like pneumonia in the country in the past 24 hours.
The country’s total COVID-19-like pneumonia tally stands 56,412. Those died of and recovered from the disease number 967 and 51,803 across the country.
Notably, the country has reported 1,174 fresh COVID-19 cases in the past 24 hours.
- ANSA: Unemployment rate dips below 10% in June
- Over 1,400 treated for COVID-19 in Atyrau region
- Japan decides to add 4 prefectures to COVID emergency amid Olympics
- Over 140 residents of Atyrau rgn receive 1st COVID-19 vaccine jab
- Baikonur reports jump in COVID-19 cases in July
- Aktobe rgn records highest daily cases since pandemic began
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis