Kazakhstan reports 67 daily cases of COVID-19-like pneumonia
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan has added 67 cases of pneumonia flagged as pneumonia with COVID-19-related signs in the past 24 hours, Kazinform cites coronavirus2020.kz.
Six people have died of and 50 recovered from the COVID-19-like pneumonia in the country in the past 24 hours.
Nationwide, COVID-19-like pneumonia cases have totaled 74,092. The number of COVID-19-like pneumonia recovered cases has reached 60,767 in the country. The COVID-19-like pneumonia death toll stands at 4,740.
Notably, Kazakhstan has added 2,438 fresh daily cases of the coronavirus infection. 2,944 people have beaten the COVID-19 virus in the country over the past day.
- UK records another 44,985 new coronavirus cases
- St. Petersburg goes into lockdown, closing restaurants, malls, public places Oct 30-Nov 7
- New virus cases below 1,500 amid progress in vaccination campaign in S. Korea
- Malaysia reports 5,828 new COVID-19 infections, 42 more deaths
- Over 115.16M coronavirus vaccine shots given in Turkey to date
- 50,683 COVID-19 patients under treatment in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis