Kazakhstan reports 64 daily recoveries from COVID-19-like pneumonia
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Pneumonia flagged as pneumonia with coronavirus-like signs has affected 225 in Kazakhstan in the last 24 hours, Kazinform cites coronavirus.2020.kz.
2 deaths and 64 recoveries from COVID-19-like pneumonia have also been reported in the country over the past day.
Since August 1, Kazakhstan has reported 42,680 COVID-19-like pneumonia cases. 448 people have succumbed to and 30,792 have recovered from the disease.
- Russia reports 20,921 coronavirus cases over day, record low since November 11
- Human embryos susceptible to coronavirus at early stages of development, scientists say
- Pfizer-BioNTech, WHO strike deal on 40M vaccine doses
- Near 26,000 under coronavirus treatment in Kazakhstan
- S. Korea reports 431 more cases of new coronavirus
- COVID-19-like pneumonia affects 100 in Kazakhstan in past day
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis