Kazakhstan reports 6 daily cases of COVID-19-like pneumonia
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan has added six cases of pneumonia flagged as pneumonia with COVID-19-related signs in the past 24 hours, Kazinform cites coronavirus2020.kz.
Four people have died of and 80 recovered from the COVID-19-like pneumonia in the country in the past 24 hours.
Nationwide, COVID-19-like pneumonia cases have totaled 82,982. The number of COVID-19-like pneumonia recovered cases has reached 74,689 in the country. The COVID-19-like pneumonia death toll stands at 5,167.
Notably, Kazakhstan has registered 545 cases of and 1,165 recoveries from the coronavirus infection in the past 24 hours.
- Number of COVID-2019 cases across globe exceeds 325 million — WHO
- One year into vaccination, 7 of 10 Brazilians have taken two shots
- 3,626 get Pfizer vaccine in Atyrau region
- 1,096 COVID-19 patients in hospitals in Almaty
- COVID-19 cases on the rise in Atyrau region
- Daily cases back above 4,000 amid omicron woes in S. Korea
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis