Kazakhstan reports 4 new coronavirus cases
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 4 new coronavirus cases have been registered in Kazakhstan as of 12:00 pm local time on Friday, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
Turkestan region reported 2 new cases, Karaganda region – 1 new case, and North Kazakhstan region – 1 new case.
As of now, there are 448 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Kazakhstan, including 199 cases – in Nur-Sultan, 91 cases – in Almaty city, 22 cases – in Karaganda region, 20 cases – in Atyrau region, 19 cases – in Akmola region, 6 cases – in Zhambyl region, 11 cases – in Shymkent city, 3 cases – in East Kazakhstan region, 9 cases – in Almaty region, 7 cases – in Aktobe region, 15 cases – in North Kazakhstan region, 1 case – in Pavlodar region, 1 case –in Mangistua region, 26 cases – in Kyzylorda region, 2 cases – in West Kazakhstan region, and 16 cases –in Turkestan region.
- 6,240 recover from coronavirus in Kazakhstan
- 51 coronavirus-infected patients recover in Atyrau region
- UN chief underlines need to protect refugees and migrants in COVID-19 pandemic
- Turkish Airlines to provide hygiene kits in its flights
- Kazakhstan reports 6,156 recoveries from coronavirus
- Russia’s coronavirus vaccine tested on monkeys, hamsters
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis