Kazakhstan reports 20 new cases of coronavirus, total at 604
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Another 20 cases of coronavirus infection were registered in the East Kazakhstan region - 1 case, Zhambyl region - 1 case, Karaganda region - 16 cases, Mangistau region - 2 cases, Kazinform refers to www.coronavirus2020.kz.
To date, 604 cases of coronavirus infection have been detected in the country including 219 cases in the city of Nur-Sultan, 116 cases in Almaty, 48 cases in Karaganda region, 23 cases in Akmola region, 29 cases in Atyrau region, Zhambyl region - 29 cases, Shymkent - 14 cases, East Kazakhstan region - 6 cases, Almaty region - 10 cases, Aktobe region - 11 cases, North Kazakhstan region - 25 cases, Pavlodar region -1 case, Mangistau region - 5 cases , Kyzylorda region - 37 cases, West-Kazakhstan region - 2 cases, Turkestan region - 28 cases and Kostanay region - 1 case.
- Italy to get 172.7 bn under EU Recovery Fund plan – sources
- 4,746 coronavirus recoveries confirmed in Kazakhstan
- KazNU among the leading European universities
- Almost 150 thousand coronavirus conducted in Almaty
- Dormitories for thousands of students to appear in Kazakhstan
- President Tokayev calls on higher salaries for health workers
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis