Kazakhstan reports 130 cases of COVID-19-like pneumonia in past day
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 130 daily cases of pneumonia flagged as pneumonia with COVID-19-related signs have been reported in Kazakhstan, Kazinform cites coronavirus2020.kz.
Over the past day, five deaths and 101 recoveries from COVID-19-like pneumonia have also been reported nationwide.
Since August 1, 2020, Kazakhstan has reported a total of 51,539 COVID-19-like pneumonia cases. 50,304 recovered and 736 died from the disease in the country.
- Highest single-day death toll from COVID-19 reported in Nepal
- Over 183 thou given COVID-19 vaccines in Almaty rgn
- UN chief Guterres encourages staff to get vaccinated with Russia’s Sputnik V against COVID
- Kazakh Senate Chairman beats COVID-19
- COV-Iran Barekat coronavirus vaccine production line launched
- Almaty city logs 430 fresh COVID-19 cases over past day
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis