Kazakhstan registers 139 more COVID-19-like pneumonia cases
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 139 more have been affected by and one died of pneumonia flagged as pneumonia with coronavirus-like signs in Kazakhstan in the last 24 hours, Kazinform cites coronavirus.2020.kz.
Two have beaten pneumonia with COVID-19 symptoms over the past day countrywide.
It is also reported that a total of 27,762 people have been affected by, 314 died of and 5,959 recovered from COVID-19-like pneumonia countrywide since August 1.
- N Kazakhstan may conduct 3,000 PCR tests a day
- Spain's COVID-19 cases top 1 mln
- Japan eyes exempting short-term business travelers from quarantine
- Kazakhstan: COVID-19 PCR tests mandatory for all inbound passengers from Oct 26
- Aktobe rgn reports surge in coronavirus infections
- Russia reports over 15,900 new COVID-19 cases
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis