Kazakhstan records no imported COVID-19 cases
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM No coronavirus case was reported among those arrived in Kazakhstan, the Kazakh Healthcare Ministry’s press service reports.
The Ministry monitors passengers arriving in Kazakhstan by air and road. As of September 24, 2,127 people were airlifted to Kazakhstan, including 2,008 passengers and 119 crew members. All those arrived were screened using thermal scanners. 479 of them have medical certificates showing PCR test results. No one was tested positive, no one was hospitalized.
As earlier reported, 19 members of Barys Hockey Club were tested positive for COVID-19.
- Japan eyes exempting short-term business travelers from quarantine
- Kazakhstan: COVID-19 PCR tests mandatory for all inbound passengers from Oct 26
- Aktobe rgn reports surge in coronavirus infections
- Russia reports over 15,900 new COVID-19 cases
- Cinemas to reopen in Mangistau region with 30% seating
- Turkey urges its citizens to wear masks, follow rules
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis