Kazakhstan records 492 more coronavirus cases
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Over the past 24 hours 492 new coronavirus cases were detected in Kazakhstan, coronavirus2020.kz informs.
59 cases were revealed in Almaty, 57 in Nur-Sultan, 51 in East Kazakhstan, 49 in Karaganda region, 38 in Shymkent, 34 in Aktobe region, 31 in West Kazakhstan, 31 in Pavlodar region, 27 in Kostanay region, 23 in Atyrau region, 22 in North Kazakhstan, 19 in Almaty region, 14 in Turkestan region, 11 in Kyzylorda region, 10 in Akmola region, 10 in Zhambyl region, 6 in Mangistau region.
As a result the number of coronavirus cases the countrywide climbed to 21,819.
- Azerbaijan Embassy lowers flag in solidary with Kazakhstan
- 94 candidates run for Senate seats in Kazakhstan
- Russian doctors arrive in Atyrau to help fight coronavirus
- Kazakh journalist Mira Mustafina passes away
- N Kazakhstan sees more hospital beds for COVID-19 patients
- Kazakh Government, governors take urgent measures to overcome challenging situation
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis