Kazakhstan reached economic success and stability in the region - Gianni Buquicchio
ASTANA. August 30. KAZINFORM Today, Kazakh President Nursultan Nazarbayev has attended the international conference devoted to Kazakhstan's Constitution Day, the Presidential press service told Kazinform.
Heads of the main state bodies, representatives of international organizations as well as domestic and foreign legislators participated in the event.
President of the Venice Commission Gianni Buquicchio said that Kazakhstan passed a long way of reforming.
"You have passed the halfway mark of the long-term program "Kazakhstan-2020". Let me congratulate you, Mr. President, on the achievement of economic success and stability in the region. My dream is to see Kazakhstan in 15 years as even more dynamically developing, competitive country," he stressed.
- ANSA: Recovery Plan aims to double Italy's growth, lower taxes for middle classes
- Kazakhstan's exports to India grow 2.4 times
- Almaty observes 10% rise in investments
- IMF head says global recovery only 'partial'
- National Economy Minister calls on all-round support of business in post-quarantine period
- Kazakhstan’s foreign trade turnover hits $48.7bn in 7 months
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis