Kazakhstan ratifies treaty with Bulgaria on transfer of sentenced persons
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has inked the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan «On ratification of the Treaty between the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Republic of Bulgaria on transfer of sentenced persons», Kazinform has learnt from the Akorda press service.
The text of the Law is set to be published in the press.
- Baikonur to extend COVID-19 quarantine
- Kazakh delegation pays working visit to Seoul
- 443 kids treated for coronavirus in Kostanay rgn
- Kazakhstan showcases its COVID-19 vaccine for pets
- Kazakh Head of State receives PM Askar Mamin
- Kazakhstan names new vice minister of labor and social protection of population
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis