Kazakhstan ratified Treaties on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters with 27 states
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM «Kazakhstan ratified Treaties on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters with 27 states of the world,» 1st Deputy Prosecutor General of Kazakhstan Berik Asylov told the Senate plenary session, Kazinform reports.
Kazakhstan ratified Treaties on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters with 27 states, including China, the UK, India, the U.S., and others. The talks are underway to sign such treaties with Portugal, Cyprus and Argentina.
As stated there Kazakhstan rendered legal assistance to foreign countries on 135 requests. Kazakhstan’s 185 requests were answered as well.
As earlier reported, Kazakh Senate ratified the Treaty on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters with Macedonia.
- CIS Prosecutor Generals convene in Kazakh capital
- Kazakh Ambassador discusses development of inter-parliamentary dialogue with Belgium
- Austrian VAMED to build 200-bed hospital in Almaty
- Kazakhstan’s Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs meets in Vienna with Head of UNODC
- Aigul Kuspan named Ambassador of Women Political Leaders in Kazakhstan
- Iran-ECO trade hits $5b in past 5 months
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis