Kazakhstan produced 53 mln t of coal
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Following the results of 6 months of the current year, the country's coal mining companies produced 53 million tons of coal which is 2.9% more than in the corresponding period of the last year, Kazinform reports with the reference to the press service of the Ministry of Industry and Infrastructure Development.
According to the department, this year Kazakhstan plans to produce 120 million tons of coal 82 million tons of which will be supplied to the domestic market and 38 million tons will be exported. In addition, issues are being considered to increase by 80 thousand tons the volume of supply to Ukraine and 50 thousand tons to the PRC.
The ministry continues the work on the implementation of the Roadmap for the development of the coal industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2019-2021. This program includes some tools aimed at the adoption of systemic measures to support the industry and the introduction of new projects.
- Preliminary Figure Staking Championship of Kazakhstan to take place this year
- President Tokayev receives Kyrgyz Foreign Minister Ruslan Kazakbayev
- Kazakhstan launches Reading School project
- Kazakh Ecology Minister invites Romanian companies to cooperate in domestic waste processing sphere
- ‘Illustrations to Abai’s Book of Words’ initiative seeks to reveal creativeness of young Kazakhstanis
- Number of new COVID-like pneumonia cases up in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis