Kazakhstan prepares for mostly precipitation-free midweek
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Weather without precipitation will linger in most regions of Kazakhstan in three upcoming days, Kazinform has learnt from Kazhydromet.
Kazakhstani meteorologists predict that only the west and east of Kazakhstan will see occasional showers with thunderstorms, high wind, and hail locally.
Wind will gust up and bring dust storms to some parts of southern Kazakhstan.
According to the national weather agency, hot weather will persist in most regions of the country.
- Mets issue weather forecast for Aug 15-17
- Thunderstorm, wind and hail to hit Kazakhstan on Aug 14
- Kazakhstan to brace for thunderstorms, squally wind on Aug 13
- Mets issue weather forecast for next three days
- Kazakhstan weather forecast for Aug 11-13
- Weather conditions remain unstable through Monday in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis