Kazakhstan pockets two more bronze at Military World Games
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Two more medals were added to the country’s tally at the ongoing Military World Games in Wuhan.
Two Kazakh Greco-Roman wrestlers won bronze medals, the Kazakh Defence Ministry’s press service reports.
Aidos Sultangali defeated bronze medalist of the 2019 Asian Championships Gyanendra Dahiya of India scoring 6:3 in the men’s 60 kg final.
In the women’s 76 kg weight class Gulmaral Yerkebayeva crashed Lithuanian wrestler 10:0.
As a result, Kazakhstan boasts one gold, one silver and three bronze captured so far at the 7th Military World Games ongoing in Wuhan.
- COVID-19 tests to reach 5 thousand a day target in Nur-Sultan
- Health Minister on actual number of coronavirus cases in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan orders more lung ventilators for COVID-19 patients
- Kazakh Health Minister names regions with high shortage of medical workers
- More people recover from COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
- Russian doctors arrive in Almaty to join COVID-19 battle
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis