Kazakhstan pockets silver at III Tashkent Int’l Marathon
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Kazakhstani filed and track athlete Zhanna Mamazhanova won a silver medal at the III Tashkent International Marathon, Olympic.kz reports.
Maria Korobitskaya of Kyrgyzstan was the best, while Ekaterina Tunguskova of Uzbekistan rounded out the top three.
The classis race distances of the marathon are 42.195 km, 21.097 km semi-marathon, ekiden and 3 km race.
- COVID-19: 67 classes quarantined in Akmola region
- Kazakhstan Global Investment Roundtable kicks off in Kazakh capital
- International Meeting on Syrian Settlement to be held in Nur-Sultan
- S Korea to share smart farms construction experience with Kazakhstan
- Winners of Isker Awards named in Nur-Sultan
- Kazakh Embassy in Hungary organizes roundtable on ‘Interfaith dialogue for peace and harmony’
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis