Kazakhstan pockets silver at III Tashkent Int’l Marathon
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Kazakhstani filed and track athlete Zhanna Mamazhanova won a silver medal at the III Tashkent International Marathon, Olympic.kz reports.
Maria Korobitskaya of Kyrgyzstan was the best, while Ekaterina Tunguskova of Uzbekistan rounded out the top three.
The classis race distances of the marathon are 42.195 km, 21.097 km semi-marathon, ekiden and 3 km race.
- COVID-19: E Kazakhstan goes ‘red’
- Int'l meeting on UNESCO Global Geoparks in Central Asia held in Uzbekistan
- Kazakhstani Putintseva out of Australian Open 2022
- Over 350,000 pupils get COVID-19 vaccine in Kazakhstan
- Kindergartens continue to operate routinely in Kazakhstan
- Samat Abish relieved of the post of 1st Deputy Chairman of National Security Council
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis