Kazakhstan pockets bronze at U-18 Girls Rugby 7s Championship
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM The Asia U-18 Girls Rugby 7s Championship took place in Tashkent. The Kazakh team won a bronze medal, the National Olympic Committee’s press service reports.
In the final match Kazakh players defeated Uzbekistan with a score of 14:0.
The UAE beat India’s team to grab gold scoring 21:17.
- Exceptional symphonic program to be presented in Kazakh capital
- Monuments to Shamshi Kaldayakov and Tolegen Aibergenov unveiled in Aktobe
- 200 Kazakhstanis recover COVID-like pneumonia in 24 hrs
- Over 52,000 treated for COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan, Kiribati adopt joint statement at UN on Rehabilitation of Territories Affected by Nuclear Tests
- COVID-19: 5 regions in Kazakhstan in ‘red zone’
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis