Kazakhstan plans to resume flights to Thailand and Georgia from August 10
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - From August 10 Kazakhstan plans to resume flights to Thailand and Georgia, this has been informed by Sairanbek Barmakov, Chairman of the Roads Committee under the Ministry of Industry and Infrastructure Development.
«I t is planned to resume flights to Thailand and Georgia starting on A ugust 10 the current year», Sairanbek Barmakov said at a briefing at the Central Communications Service in Nur-Sultan city.
It was emphasized that the flights will be carried out in accordance with the decree of the chief sanitary office in transport. It is necessary to observe the prescribed sanitary rules.
- Russia resumes air service with Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, South Korea
- Poland lifts bans on Kazakhstani direct flights
- Kyrgyzstan resumes flights with Kazakhstan
- Nur-Sultan to suspend bus services this Sun
- FlyArystan plane made emergency landing at Atyrau airport
- Public transport to be suspended in Nur-Sultan this Sunday
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis