Kazakhstan plans to launch channel about history of nomads
ASTANA. KAZINFORM "Kazakhstan plans to launch a History Channel to narrate the nomadic civilization in 2017," Z Industries LLP director general Daniyar Tebayev said at the presentation of some startups of Zhan Ulan children's organization.
It is expected to broadcast as a digital channel in six languages in Turkic-speaking countries.
- October 16. Kazinform's timeline of major events
- Kazakh Secretary of State addresses ‘National Identity and Objectives of Independence’ conference
- October 14. Kazinform's timeline of major events
- Exhibition dated to 30th anniversary of Kazakhstan’s Independence underway in Almaty
- October 11. Kazinform's timeline of major events
- October 10. Kazinform's timeline of major events
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis