Kazakhstan partners with world’s leading educational establishments
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Kazakh Foreign Minister Mukhtar Tileuberdi told about the development of strategic partnership with the world’s leading educational establishments, Kazinform reports.
The Minister told the 33rd Plenary Session of the Foreign Investors’ Council about updating of Vocational Educational and Training educational programs with participation of foreign partners. The Kazakh Education and Science Ministry involving experts from Singapore, Finland, Germany developed 119 educational technical and vocational education programs. 54 educational programs were drafted involving experts of the Finnish company within the Zhas Maman project. The Minister also noted development of strategic partnership with the world’s leading educational establishments.
Besides, he added that competence centres are being created at the colleges.
According to the Minister, the draft education and science development state program for 2020-2025 was widely discussed. In 2019 the Government approved the education and science development state program for 2020-2025. Its main goal is to raise competitive strength of Kazakhstani education.
As earlier reported, the 33rd Plenary Session of the Foreign Investors’ Council under the chairmanship of Kazakh President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev started its work online.
- Education Ministry names new Chairperson of one of its committee
- Hungary 1st country in EU to recognize Kazakhstan’s vaccine passports
- Aktobe region to build 15 schools
- SCCI, Kazakhstan discuss promising investment opportunities
- Azerbaijan is Kazakhstan’s key partner in South Caucasus and Caspian rgn
- Kazakhstan and State of Sarawak discuss prospects for investment cooperation
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis