Kazakhstan nominates Vice Minister of Labor
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Yerlan Aukenov was appointed the Vice Minister of Labor and Social Protection of Kazakhstan, primeminister.kz reports.
Born on September 5, 184, in Almaty is a graduate of the Al Farabi Kazakh National University, Bradford University, International Academy of Business, the London School of Economics and Political Science.
Prior to the appointment has worked as the Deputy Mayor of Almaty city.
- Committee for civil society affairs appoints its new Chairman
- Social Development Institute Rukhani Janghyru names new Chairman
- Galymzhan Niyazov appointed deputy head of Mangistau region
- New Vice Minister of Information and Social Development appointed
- New mayor of Aktau named
- Azhar Giniyat to serve as new Vice Minister of Healthcare
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis