Kazakhstan names Permanent Representative to UN in New York
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Kazakh President decreed to appoint Magzhan Iliyasov as the Permanent Representative to UN in New York, the Kazakh MFA’s Telegram Channel reads.
Born in 1974 Mr. Iliyasov is the graduate of the Kazakh State University of World Languages, Master’s at Harvard Kennedy School.
Prior to the appointment he has served as Kazakh Ambassador to the Netherlands and Permanent Representative to the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons.
Fluent in English and German.
- Kazakh Vice Minister of Agriculture relieved of her duties
- President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev had telephone conversation with President of the Republic of Korea Moon Jae-in
- Deputy Governor of Turkestan rgn named
- Kazakh Vice FM participates in CA-EU High-Level Political and Security Dialogue
- New 1st Five Minister of Digital Development, Innovations and Aerospace Industry appointed
- New Vice Minister of National Economy appointed
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis