Kazakhstan names its ambassador in Ethiopia
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Barlybai Sadykov has been appointed as Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, Kazinform has learnt from the Akorda’s press service.
The Head of State decreed to appoint Barlybai Sadykov as Kazakhstan’s ambassador to Ethiopia.
Former ambassador Yerlik Ali was relieved of the post.
- Kazakhstan establishes Industrial Development Fund
- Talent supports talent: Golovkin urges fans to vote for AGT finalist Daneliya Tuleshova
- Artisan opens workshop in Arys to offer unique on-demand jewelry pieces
- Belarus, Kazakhstan discuss cooperation prospects
- Daneliya Tuleshova performs in ‘AGT’ 2020 finals
- Kazakhstan adds more daily recoveries from COVID-19
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis