Kazakhstan names Chairman of Agency for protection of competition
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Serik Zhumangarin has been appointed as the Chairman of the Agency for protection and development of competition of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Kazinform has learnt from the Akorda’s press service.
The Kazakh President decreed to appoint Zhumangarin to the post.
Born in 1969, Mr. Zhumangarin is a native of Aktobe city. Throughout his professional career, he held posts at the Agency for regulation of natural monopolies in Aktobe region, the Ministry of Industry and Trade, the National Agency for Local Content Development, the Ministry of Regional Development, and the Committee for regulation of natural monopolies and competition protection.
Prior to the recent appoint, he served as the Vice Minister of National Economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan, member of the Board of the Eurasian Economic Committee of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Minister of Competition and Anti-Monopoly Regulation of the Eurasian Economic Commission.
- Preliminary Figure Staking Championship of Kazakhstan to take place this year
- President Tokayev receives Kyrgyz Foreign Minister Ruslan Kazakbayev
- Kazakhstan launches Reading School project
- Kazakh Ecology Minister invites Romanian companies to cooperate in domestic waste processing sphere
- ‘Illustrations to Abai’s Book of Words’ initiative seeks to reveal creativeness of young Kazakhstanis
- Number of new COVID-like pneumonia cases up in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis