Kazakhstan must be in the know of global changes - Yerlan Sairov
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - Yerlan Sairov, Deputy Chairman of the Trade Unions Federation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, commented on the recent presidential address "New Opportunities for Development Amidst the Fourth Industrial Revolution", Kazinform reports.
"The President's Address looks optimistic. Since Kazakhstan is a part of the global economic space we must always analyze and be in the wake of global socioeconomic trends. Mass digitalization is underway and Kazakhstan must be ready for the sea change. In this context, the President's Address gives answers to a lot of questions," said the political expert.
In his words, Kazakhstan must always be in the forefront of all global changes.
"Recently the world has been observing big changes in social and labor relations. If you take China, Germany and the U.S., for example, they develop industrial sectors, robots perform most of the work which was done by humans earlier. We must always be in the know of such changes. The problems raised in the address are of paramount importance," Mr. Sairov added.
- Kazakhstani Olympic athletes arrive in Beijing
- Roman Vassilenko named new Deputy Foreign Minister of Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan appoints new permanent representative to UN Office in Geneva
- Olga Perepechina named new Vice Speaker of Senate
- Kazakhstani Anna Danilina advances to Australian Open final
- Over 316 thou people receive 2nd shot of Pfizer vaccine in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis