Kazakhstan marks Labour Day
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM The Labour Day in Kazakhstan is observed on the last Sunday of September.
It is called to raise credibility of a workman in the society, to relive traditions of respect for vocational professions and actualize importance of working from a young age.
The Kazakh President decreed to establish the Labour Day in November 2013. Notably, the Yenbek ardageri, Kazakhstannyn Yenbek Eri (Hero of Labour) awards were established in Kazakhstan.
- Kazakhstan: COVID-19 PCR tests mandatory for all inbound passengers from Oct 26
- Kazakhstan falls in updated FIFA ranking
- Upcoming parliamentary election is important in building solid democratic institutions – President
- ATP 250 Astana Open to kick off in Nur-Sultan on Oct 25
- President calls on increasing women’s share in senior positions up to 30%
- Kazakh President instructs to introduce child wellbeing index
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis