Kazakhstan makes wearing masks outdoors mandatory
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Face masks will be mandatory in Kazakhstan following the amends to the order of the chief medical officer published on the website of the Kazakh Prime Minister, Kazinform correspondent reports.
The Kazakhstani people are legally obliged to wear face masks in closed premises such as pharmacies, shops, offices, medical organizations, public service enterprise as well as in public transport and outdoors.
Face masks are also mandatory for people when delivering help to a person with possible exposure to the virus as well as for those experiencing high temperature, coughs, and sneezing.
It is said that those breaching the face-mask-wearing rule are to face administrative penalties.
- Kazakhstan approves National Security Strategy for 2021-2025
- Kazakh ambassador meets with President of Constitutional Court of Portugal
- Kazakh team hauls 9 medals at int’l taekwondo tournament
- 325 Atyrau residents treated for COVID-19 at infectious facilities
- EBRD provides $60M to Kazakhstan’s Bank CenterCredit
- Pavlodar region reports 40 fresh COVID-19 cases in last 24h
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis