Kazakhstan logs 309 daily COVID-19-like pneumonia cases
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan has added 309 daily cases of pneumonia flagged as pneumonia with COVID-19-related signs in the past 24 hours, Kazinform cites coronavirus2020.kz.
The country has also seen 14 people die of COVID-19-like pneumonia and 110 recover from it over the past day.
Nationwide, COVID-19-like pneumonia cases have totaled 60,893. The death toll stands at 3,711. The number of COVID-19-like pneumonia recovered cases has reached 54,550 in the country.
Notably, the country has posted 7,691 cases of the coronavirus infection over the past day.
- Over 267,000 people in Aktobe region fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- 489 schoolchildren contract COVID-19 in Aktobe region since Sept 1
- Aktobe region reports 137 COVID-19 cases in past day
- 68 COVID-19 cases recorded in Atyrau rgn in past 24 hrs
- 7 countries recognize Kazakhstan’s vaccine passport
- COVID: 4,061 new cases, 63 more victims, ANSA
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis