Kazakhstan lifts state of emergency in a number of regions
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has decreed to lift the state of emergency in a number of regions of Kazakhstan, Kazinform has learnt from the Akorda press service.
The state of emergency imposed on 5 January 2022 will be lifted in East Kazakhstan, Karaganda and Turkestan regions at 18:00 pm on 14 January 2022.
Earlier it was reported that a state of emergency will be lifted in the city of Shymkent as well.
- Kazakh President to join 'Central Asia – PRC' Summit on Jan 25
- Maulen Ashimbayev chairs Senate Bureau meeting
- Checkpoints remain in place in some regions of Kazakhstan
- Mass riots in Kazakhstan: 711 on preventive detention
- National statistics bureau head relieved of his duties
- Almaty region records rise in COVID-19 cases
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis