Kazakhstan increases gasoline output by 12.8%
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - In January-June 2019, gasoline production in Kazakhstan increased by 12.8% year on year to reach 1,975.9 thousand tons, Kazinform correspondent cites the Statistics Committee of the Kazakh Ministry of National Economy.
The output figures for the period under consideration are as follows: 305.5 thousand tons of kerosene (up 150.8% YOY), 1,245 thousand tons of propane and butane (down 0.2%), 2,480.8 thousand tons of gasoil (up 12.7%), and 1,551.1 thousand tons of mazut (up 2.7%).
Kazakhstan also produced 1,100.4 thousand tons of ferroalloys (up 8.5%), 1,041.2 thousand tons of flat-rolled products (down 29%), and 67.7 thousand tons of refined lead (down 10.8%), 163.8 thousand tons of zinc (up 3%), and 227 thousand tons of refined copper (up 13.8%).
- S. Korean assembly approves 3rd virus response extra budget worth 35.1 tln won
- Kazakhstan reports fall in industrial products’ prices
- ANSA: Italian firms' turnover to drop 7% in 2020 - BoI
- Natural gas production rose by 7% in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan to develop new entrepreneurship development agenda
- Employment Roadmap creates above 120,000 jobs
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis