Kazakhstan, Hungary to restore air communication soon
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan and Hungary are to restore air communication this summer, Hungarian Minister of Foreign Affairs Péter Szijjártó said Tuesday, Kazinform correspondent reports.
«The direct air communication between the capital cities – Budapest and Nur-Sultan – will be restored this June. The Budapest-Nur-Sultan-Beijing flight will be launched as well,» the Hungarian Minister said during a press briefing at the Kazakh Foreign Ministry.
Péter Szijjártó stressed that during the COVID-19 era the issue of vaccination is of paramount importance.
He also revealed that he had received the first dose of Russia’s Sputnik V vaccine. The second dose, in his words, will be administered soon.
- Kazakh President lays flowers at Independence Monument of Turkmenistan
- Kazakh President visits People’s Memory memorial complex and Sanctity of the Homeland museum in Ashgabat
- Kazakh President awarded Bitaraplyk Order of Turkmenistan
- Kazakh, Turkmen Presidents hold talks in expanded format
- Pavlodar region experiencing an increase in COVID-10 incidence rate
- How many kids, expectant moms treated for COVID-19 in Atyrau
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis