Kazakhstan greets first delegates of UNWTO Summit
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM On Wednesday, October 9, the Kazakh capital will host the VIII Global Summit of the UN World Tourism Organization.
The first delegates from Thailand and Uzbekistan arrived in Nur-Sultan to attend the summit which will bring together more than 700 participants, the city administration’s official website reads.
The summit themed Smart Cities, Smart Destinations will run until October 12. Well-known foreign entrepreneurs, architects, journalists and reps of state and tourist organizations are expected to attend the event.
The UNWTO Secretary General Zurab Pololikashvili will arrive in Nur-Sultan tomorrow.
Those gathered are expected to discuss socioeconomic tasks the smart cities face. A master class on meetings industry organized by the UNWTO Academy and ICCA will be held as part of the summit.
- International university of tourism and sport to appear in Turkestan
- Greece focuses on tourism as it emerges from lockdown
- FAO Food Price Index falls to 17-month low
- Nur-Sultan to host car rally in honor of State Symbols Day
- UN chief underlines need to protect refugees and migrants in COVID-19 pandemic
- Construction of track-and-field arena soon to finish in Nur-Sultan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis