Kazakhstan grabs 2 medals at track and field match meet in Minsk
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM The International Indoor U-20 Match took place in Belarus on February 25-26, the National Olympic Committee’s press service reports.
It brought together 12 countries. As a result, Kazakhstan scored 116 points to rank tenth in the medal count. Italy’s field track team leads the overall count with 241 points while Belarus finished second with 220 points. The Polish team rounded out the top three.
Two Kazakh athletes won silver medals in high jumping. Notably, Kristina Ovchinnikova cleared 1.88 m setting her personal best.
- Total number of coronavirus cases in Kazakhstan rises to 718
- Covid-19 infected dies in Akmola region bringing total deaths to 7
- Belarusian scientists come up with antibacterial paper for food packaging
- Volume of foreign investment gross inflow in Kazakhstan reached $ 350 bln
- Kazakhstan reports 704 confirmed cases of coronavirus infection
- Number of coronavirus cases in Kazakhstan climbs to 697
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis