Kazakhstan finished 5th in men's 5,000 m short-track relay
SOCHI. KAZINFORM Kazakhstan's athletes were the fifth to cross the finish line in a men's 5,000 m short track speedskating relay final at the Iceberg Palace in Sochi.
They competed for the medal along with Russia, the US, China and Holland.
Russia grabbed the gold, while the US secured silver and China earned a bronze medal.
- New president of Nur-Sultan Football Federation named
- UEFA Football in Schools programme to run until 2024
- CIS Games may become first big sport event after pandemic
- Construction of track-and-field arena soon to finish in Nur-Sultan
- 2023 FIBA Basketball World Cup Board holds first meeting
- Federer tops Forbes’ 2020 list of highest-paid athletes
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis